Montag, 10. Dezember 2012

Rainy Sun Yat-Sen

The last months were full of sickness, exams and so on. I'm glad it's over and I have been taking photos again in the last weeks, so more posts are following :)

Additionally it's raining for a month now... and it's somehow hard to do 'sightseeing'. But when I was on my way to the large eslite bookstore near Taipei 101, I decided to get off one station earlier and take a look at Sun Yat-Sen Memorial hall.

For the first time (I think) I just put a filter over all pictures, because I think the athmosphere is more authentic like this. If you don't like it, just tell me.


Luckily we didn't need that until now^^

Treeees D: I have a constant lack of trees and fresh air in Taipei ;)


after a private audience





It's bigger than it seems in this picture though.

near the eslite bookstore


And I have some last ones for you, taken with my camera's dramatic filter.



If my homesickness gets really bad, Taipei really looks like this ;)


Baibai <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen