Mittwoch, 29. August 2012

back to school heaven

Buying pens, notebooks, all kinds of stationary is pure joy for girly girls in Taiwan (☆^O^☆)
I wish I already had this when I was younger! But even now I get very happy seeing that big selection.


right ear for red, left ear for black


 all kind of erasers



little bags for presents

'Thank you teacher' cards





key covers




 look at the fans on the upper left







As soon as I moved to my apartment I'm planning a little giveaway, because most of these things are very expensive outside of Asia. Is there anything from Asia, that's hard to get where you live? Anything you want me to include in a giveaway?


Baibai <3


2 Kommentare:

  1. Viele süße Schulsachen, wie Stifte, Radiergummies oder Notizhefte. Oder eine Zeitung (sowas wie Popteen) oder Spängchen für die Haare ^^

    AntwortenLöschen